Steel roofing can be adapted to almost any shape, and can be smooth curved in corrugated finish, or by “cranking” using a series of dents to curve the material. The smooth undented finish is more attractive and tighter radii can be achieved.
We can help you with design issues, engineering issues, and provide advice on profiles and accessories. Ask about our specialised sheet metal products, fabricated to suit your project, including roof vents, rain heads, curving, long length flashings, and just about any other applications in steel.
Roof sheeting manufactured from COLORBOND® steel is available in a range of attractive colours and profiles. It is durable and strong as well being thermally efficient. Commonly used in residential, industrial, commercial roofing applications.
- Backed by a BlueScope Steel warranty
- Corrosion resistant
- Resists cracking, chipping and peeling
- Light weight high-strength means load on supporting structures is reduced
- Excellent flexibility in design, can be curved, for truly individual designs
- Excellent resistance to impact from hail